Dr. Tom Francescott, ND, has dedicated his life to helping people awaken to their true potential by identifying and addressing the root causes of energy imbalance and chronic disease.
In this workshop, using powerful practices from established wisdom traditions, you will have the opportunity to gain insight and clarity as to what nourishes your body, relationships, and purpose.
We will explore the expansion of consciousness through the practices of:
• Shamanic Retrieval Journeys
• Qigong breathing techniques and playing with Qi
• Inquiry, Mindfulness, and Nature Bathing
• Guided sound meditations
• Creating your personal medicine cards and prayer stick
In addition, Tom draws from his decades-long experience as a naturopathic doctor to highlight how supporting our bodies is of fundamental importance on our transformational journeys, including:
• Naturopathic teachings on nutrition, brain neuroplasticity, and adrenal stress
• Group discussions on our relationship to food, hunger, and addictions and how these can connect to traumas of omission and commission
This module will be a rich combination of experience, insight, and community, with the goal being for each participant to go home grounded and empowered in their true healing nature.
Open to anyone interested. Previous experience with Holotropic Breathwork® is not necessary.
Each participant will have two sessions of HB as an experiencer, or “breather,” and two sessions as a partner, or “sitter”. In addition to Holotropic Breathwork®, topics explored in GTT modules are especially relevant for anyone working with others in expanded states of any sort for transformation and personal healing.