COST: $398 until April 11; $428 after April 11
Discount for certified HB practitioners
This module offers an exciting exploration of the philosophy, principles, and strategies underlying the experience and practice of Holotropic Breathwork®.
Topics covered include:
- the power of the Inner Healer and moving towards wholeness;
- presence: the disciplines required to become an effective Holotropic Breathwork® practitioner;
- COEX’s: how the Inner Healer orchestrates transformation through our experiences of the psyche;
- exploration of the frontiers of the psyche through Movie Yoga;
- session stories: valuable teachings from practitioners through their work with breathers;
- open forums focusing on every facet of the Holotropic experience;
- dance, meditation, and more
This “Virtual Module” is open to anyone interested. There will be group interaction, teaching, and experiential sessions, everything except actual Holotropic Breathwork® sessions, since HB cannot be done virtually. The topic is one of the four Required Modules for anyone wishing to become a certified Holotropic Breathwork® Facilitator.
Although you may attend this Virtual Module as a stand-alone event, there is also an option for those who wish to get full module credit by attending a GTT-approved double breathwork workshop. Up to two Virtual Module+Double Breathwork combinations may be counted toward the requirements for certification.
This event consists of seven 3-hour sessions.
*Please use the above U.S. Pacific times and this time zone converter to find the correct times for your zone:
To enhance the group experience for everyone, please note that you will be expected to attend all 7 sessions of the module just as you would if it were being held live, at a retreat center.
Meeting times below are in the U.S. Pacific Time Zone as well as the Western European Time Zone: