FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN A GTT VIRTUAL MODULE AND WISH TO USE IT TOWARD CERTIFICATION, THIS HB WORKSHOP CAN BE USED TO COMPLETE THE MODULE REQUIREMENT.
This double Holotropic Breathwork® workshop allows for self-healing and self-exploration as well as accessing the roots of emotional and psychosomatic challenges one might face. During this workshop two breathwork sessions (one as a breather and one as a sitter) will allow you in a very safe setting to access expanded states of consciousness, in which your own wisdom connects with your inner healing and inner transforming power. This healing wisdom guides the experiences towards those aspects which carry a charge, and are ready to be processed or integrated. Holotropic Breathwork® might be of interest if
- You are seeking a more experiential approach to healing, one that goes beyond talk therapy.
- You are experiencing a major life crisis and seeking deep wisdom and insights.
- You want to release unresolved issues from the past.
- You want to understand the emotional roots of a persistent physical / psychosomatic condition.
- You want to expand your consciousness and further explore your spiritual path.
The workshop starts on Thursday at 5:30 pm and closes on Sunday around 1 pm.
Thursday evening: Opening Circle, getting to know each other, collage making and introduction to Holotropic Breathwork® until around 10 pm.
Friday and Saturday: four breathwork sessions: two times “breathing” and two times: “sitting”. Integration will happen through artwork, sharing (as much or as little as you like) and body movement. Information on integration and self-care will be given.
Sunday: sharing and closing circle and practical information on integration.
The workshop will be held in English with translation to German if needed.
All participants agree to staying for the whole workshop (Friday and Saturday); we do not offer an option for partial participation.