In this module, the Holotropic paradigm comes alive. Participants experience the elements of Holotropic Breathwork® focused release work. We discuss principles, then go beyond theory to show why Holotropic Breathwork® is such a special method for personal exploration and healing. While learning to accompany others on their journeys, you will also discover how to translate Holotropic theory into a tool for enriching your everyday living experience. Topics include:
1) The power of the Inner Healer;
2) The Holotropic Breathwork® lineage; the history of the healing potential of non-ordinary states;
3) The importance of facilitator presence;
4) An inside look into the framework of a Holotropic Breathwork® session;
5) How to encourage and support the integration of the Holotropic experience; and
6) Holotropic focused release work, including: its history, theory and practice, demonstration, opportunities for participants to practice, discussion of specific challenging situations that facilitators encounter, and ongoing exploration of the way Holotropic Breathwork® can change our life perspective.
The six-day module format is a wonderful opportunity to deepen your process of self-exploration, and to directly experience the healing potential of non-ordinary states using Holotropic Breathwork®. You will meet like-minded people from around the world, and explore together in a safe and supportive environment. You will also learn tools and techniques for living a more creative and fulfilling life, and will have extensive personal contact with some of the best Holotropic facilitators in the country. Each six-day module includes four Holotropic Breathwork® sessions – participants will experience two sessions as a ‘breather’ and two sessions as a ‘sitter’.
In addition to experiencing Holotropic Breathwork®, topics explored in these modules are especially relevant for anyone working with others in non-ordinary states of any sort for transformation and personal healing.
These modules are open events and suitable for both participants interested in the training program and for those interested in the adventure of self-discovery for personal growth.
Early registration by March 15, 2022: triple $1770, double $1870, single $2105
Registration after March 15, 2022: triple $1970, double $2070, single $2305