In this module, Holotropic theory comes alive. It’s where we experience the essence of the practice first-hand. We will discuss the principles that support and inform the practice of Holotropic Breathwork®. Sitara will explain the fundamentals of HB and why it is such a special method for personal exploration and self-healing. We will also practice the technique of focused energy release.
1. The power of the inner healer
2. Facilitator presence and skills
3. Focused energy release work – principles and ethics
4. Focused energy release work demonstration and practice
5. Moving toward closure and integration
6. Special challenging situations when facilitating
In this module, participants have the opportunity to learn the practice of Holotropic Breathwork®. During the six days of the module, each participant will have of four sessions of Holotropic Breathwork®, two as “breather” and two as “sitter.”
In addition to theoretical presentations and breathwork sessions, there will be art, music, movies, and integration.
Participants do not need to have previous experience with Holotropic Breathwork®. For those working toward Holotropic Breathwork® certification with Grof Transpersonal Training, this module is one of the four required topics.