In this module, the Holotropic paradigm comes alive. Participants experience the elements of Holotropic Breathwork® focused release work. We discuss principles, then go beyond theory to show why Holotropic Breathwork® is such a special method for personal exploration and healing. While learning to accompany others on their journeys, you will also discover how to translate Holotropic theory into a tool for enriching your everyday living experience. Topics include:
1) The power of the Inner Healer;
2) The Holotropic Breathwork® lineage; the history of the healing potential of non-ordinary states;
3) The importance of facilitator presence;
4) An inside look into the framework of a Holotropic Breathwork® session;
5) How to encourage and support the integration of the Holotropic experience; and
6) Holotropic focused release work, including: its history, theory and practice, demonstration, opportunities for participants to practice, discussion of specific challenging situations that facilitators encounter, and ongoing exploration of the way Holotropic Breathwork can change our life perspective.
The module will have four Holotropic Breathwork® sessions; there will be also mandala drawing and integration time. Each person will have the experience of two sessions as “breather” and two as “sitter”.
Single Accommodation: $1900 AUD
Single Accommodation backpacker: $1600 AUD
Twin/Double Accommodation: $1725 AUD
Shared Accommodation backpacker: $1450 AUD
POA for Mountain Cabin for prearranged group of 2 to 4 participants. This option carries an alternate rate and is payable by AUD bank transfer.