For the first time, GTT is offering real-time virtual events that are as close to a GTT module experience as we can make them in an online format.
This “Virtual Module” is open to anyone interested. There will be group interaction, teaching, and experiential sessions. Everything except actual Holotropic Breathwork® sessions, since HB cannot be done virtually.
Although you may attend this Virtual Module as a stand-alone event, there is also an option for those who wish to get full module credit. In that case, you will be able to make up the Holotropic Breathwork® component in HB-only workshops that we will offer as soon as it is safe to do so.
To enhance the group experience for everyone, please note that you will be expected to attend all sessions of the module just as you would if it were being held live, at a retreat center.
This Virtual Module is an exciting exploration of the philosophy, principles, and strategies underlying the experience and practice of Holotropic Breathwork®.
Topics covered include:
- the power of the Inner Healer and moving towards wholeness;
- presence: the disciplines required to become an effective Holotropic Breathwork® practitioner;
- COEX’s: how the Inner Healer orchestrates transformation through our experiences of the psyche;
- exploration of the frontiers of the psyche through Movie Yoga;
- session stories: valuable teachings from practitioners through their work with breathers;
- open forums focusing on every facet of the Holotropic experience;
- experiential personal work facilitated by Diana Medina (not HB)
Previous attendance at a GTT event or previous experience with Holotropic Breathwork® are not necessary. Space in this event is limited to approximately 40.
While open to anyone interested, this topic is one of the four Required Modules for anyone wishing to become a certified Holotropic Breathwork® Facilitator.
It is also one of the requirements for the new GTT Certification Track, The Art of Presence, announcement and information coming soon.
Module schedule (all times Mountain Daylight)
Thursday evening – opening, 6-9 pm
Friday morning – 9 am-noon
Friday afternoon – 1:30-4:30 pm
Friday evening – there will be an related activity to do on your own
Saturday morning – 9 am-noon
Saturday afternoon – 1:30-4:30 pm
Saturday evening – there will be an related activity to do on your own
Sunday morning – 9 am-noon
Sunday – afternoon – 1:30-4:30 pm, closing