Meets the requirements to complete one GTT Virtual Module.
This double Holotropic Breathwork® workshop allows for self-healing and self-exploration as well as accessing the roots of emotional and psychosomatic challenges one might face. This workshop will allow you a very safe setting to access expanded states of consciousness, in which your own wisdom connects with your inner healing and inner transforming power. This healing wisdom guides the experiences towards those aspects which carry a charge, and are ready to be processed or integrated. Holotropic Breathwork® might be of interest if
- You are seeking a more experiential approach to healing, one that goes beyond talk therapy.
- You are experiencing a major life crisis and seeking deep wisdom and insights.
- You want to release unresolved issues from the past.
- You want to understand the emotional roots of a persistent physical / psychosomatic condition.
- You want to expand your consciousness and further explore your spiritual path.
We start on THURSDAY, with registration from 16:30 pm to 18:00 (with introduction for the first time breathers) and close on SUNDAY around 1 pm.
Thursday evening: Opening Circle, getting to know each other, collage making and introduction to Holotropic Breathwork®.
Friday and Saturday: four breathwork sessions: two times “breathing” and two times: “sitting”. Integration will happen through artwork, sharing (as much or as little as you like) and body movement. Information on integration and self-care will be given.
Sunday: sharing and closing circle and practical information on integration.
The workshop will be held in English with translation to German if needed.
To register please fill in the registration and medical form. If you have any severe physical or mental conditions please contact Thomas Liska (+43 699 17187915) in advance to exclude any possible contraindications.