Discount for certified HB practitioners
This “Virtual Module” is open to anyone interested. There will be group interaction, teaching, and experiential sessions, everything except actual Holotropic Breathwork® sessions, since HB cannot be done virtually. The topic is one of the four Required Modules for anyone wishing to become a certified Holotropic Breathwork® Facilitator.
Although you may attend this Virtual Module as a stand-alone event, there is also an option for those who wish to get full module credit by attending a GTT-approved double breathwork workshop. Up to two Virtual Module+Double Breathwork combinations may be counted toward the requirements for certification.
This module offers an exciting exploration of the philosophy, principles, and strategies underlying the experience and practice of Holotropic Breathwork®.
Topics covered include:
- the power of the Inner Healer and moving towards wholeness;
- presence: the disciplines required to become an effective Holotropic Breathwork® practitioner;
- COEX’s: how the Inner Healer orchestrates transformation through our experiences of the psyche;
- exploration of the frontiers of the psyche through Movie Yoga;
- session stories: valuable teachings from practitioners through their work with breathers;
- open forums focusing on every facet of the Holotropic experience;
- dance, meditation, and more
This virtual module consists of seven 3-hour sessions.
Australia dates will be Thursday 8/17 through Sunday 8/20*.
*Please use the above U.S. Pacific times and this time zone converter to find the correct times for your zone:
To enhance the group experience for everyone, please note that you will be expected to attend all 7 sessions of the module just as you would if it were being held live, at a retreat center.