This training is offered primarily for residents of Sri Lanka. Spaces for overseas participants have now been filled. If you are interested in being on the waiting list, or in future modules in Sri Lanka, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In this module, the Holotropic paradigm comes alive. Participants experience the elements of Holotropic Breathwork focused release work. We discuss principles, then go beyond theory to show why Holotropic Breathwork is such a special method for personal exploration and healing. While learning to accompany others on their journeys, you will also discover how to translate Holotropic theory into a tool for enriching your everyday living experience. Topics include:
1) The power of the Inner Healer;
2) The Holotropic Breathwork lineage; the history of the healing potential of non-ordinary states;
3) The importance of facilitator presence;
4) An inside look into the framework of a Holotropic Breathwork session;
5) How to encourage and support the integration of the Holotropic experience; and
6) Holotropic focused release work, including: its history, theory and practice, demonstration, opportunities for participants to practice, discussion of specific challenging situations that facilitators encounter, and ongoing exploration of the way Holotropic Breathwork can change our life perspective.
During the module, there will be four Holotropic Breathwork sessions; as well as mandala drawing and integration time. Each person will have the experience of two sessions as “breather” and two as “sitter”.