Join Mark Baugh from Caledonian Holotropic and GTT staff Holly Harman & Deb Harman, to surf your inner landscape in holotropic states of consciousness. The vehicle is your body – the technology is Holotropic Breathwork® – the fuel is your breath.
This double breathwork event is reserved for those on the Grof Transpersonal Training (GTT) programme who are making up a Virtual Module with this GTT-endorsed, in-person, breathwork event to complete the module requirement. It includes preparation, session and integration. Each participant will breathe twice and sit twice.
The breathwork weekend:
- Arrival at the venue from 4.30pm and by 5.30pm on Thursday for opening circle and breathwork preparation
- Breathwork – one session on Friday morning and one in the afternoon and the same on Saturday
- Integration starts with mandala drawing after each breathwork session
- Movie Yoga on the 2nd evening and celebration dance on the final evening
- Integration continues with a sharing circle on Sunday morning completing with lunch at 1pm.
Safety is priority and as part of that participants need to complete a medical form as part of the registration. There also needs to be a commitment to fully attend the whole event.